Wednesday, June 3

Yarn Along


Knitting: Bickersstraat socks, pattern gifted by my lovely friend and fellow sock knitter. I'm using Buckaloo View Fingering II in the colorway 'Osage Orange'. Lovely soft and rich colored yarn and a fun to knit, gifted pattern, I can't ask for more.

Reading: Blankets by Craig Thompson. Autobiographical novel about a boy growing up in a very strict Evangelical Christian family. I loved it! I'm always a bit disappointed when graphic novels aren't colored, but after reading the first page, I was already so into the story that the black and white drawings didn't bother me at all.

Thank you so much for the comments on my latest sock post!
Have a nice week,

x

Joining Nicole, Ginny and Liesl.

6 comments:

  1. oh la la, I love that color and that pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard such good things about Blankets! I might have to push it closer to the top of my to-read list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again you are making wonderful socks, you always know how to pick the best colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sock pattern you are knitting & the colour too.
    Ive not heard of this book so I shall have to look it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! Your Bickersstraat socks are looking beautiful! :)
    I haven't heard of this book, but now I must go look into it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment!