Tuesday, March 17

Sock Challenge 7/12 - March

This month's knitted socks are an ode to the month March. The title (Life on Mars) just hit me while I was looking for a catchy sock name that had some connection to the naming of March. I know it's not thàt original and it got me stuck with the song in my head for days actually.

Ok, so, I was looking for a textured pattern on Ravelry and came upon this Petty Harbour sock pattern which has some resemblance to Hermione's Everyday Socks. I came across many other beautiful projects while browsing through all the contributions to Liesl's Monthly Sock Challenge. So many socks I want to knit in so many colors!



Linking up with Liesl and Nicole.

14 comments:

  1. Love that yarn colourway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jayne- beautiful color way, you would be fashionable on Mars !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the striping. I haven't gotten very far with my socks yet this year. I'm still only done 80% of one sock. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful! I love the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colourway and how it interacts with the texture of the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The socks look awesome! And I love the striping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely socks and a gorgeous colorway :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant yarn and pattern combination. Adore these socks, Ine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great socks! They look comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great socks! Very classic. :)
    There really are so many patterns out there that it's a little overwhelming at times!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment!