Friday, January 2

Welcome 2015!

Happy New Year everyone!

The holidays were super busy with celebrating, last minute knitting projects and working busy shifts at the hospital. I hope all of your holidays were warming and fun and that you have time to relax a bit from all the festivities now.

Okay, so I'm not so good at selfportraits. I managed to knit the Travel Hat. I say managed because I'm not so good at knitting hats, the first one I knit was too big, this one's a bit too small. So I think I'm going to pass Liesl's mystery hat swap (head over to Buckaloo View to sign up for this original knitting swap!). I'm just not able to make something or someone the perfect fit.

Anyhow, I'm glad 2014 is over and that 2015 is fresh and new! I've got a zillion projects in my head and for this year, I will make no other resolutions than the ones I made for 2014 :-) I'm learning to take life as it comes.

I wish you all a healthy and simply 2015. Let's make it a good one!


9 comments:

  1. Oh man, I was just looking at how sweet that swap seemed, but I'm trying to learn not to over commit myself this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it sounds so cool! But sometimes I even regret (a tiny bit!) joining the monthly sock challenge, just because it gives me stress to finish a pair of socks each month. But then I think it's supposed to be all about knitting fun and I calm down :-) ànd it's called a challenge for a reason ;-)

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year. I love the hat, and it suits you very well, you'd never guess it's too small!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Ine! I think your hat looks very nice, even if the fit isn't perfect. It'll be cozy at least!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! LOVE your hat, the color is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so good at hat photoing!!! love the hat and love seeing you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello beautiful - great picture! Love the earthy tones and pattern of the hat you made, looks perfect on you. Wishing you a happy healthy New Year!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your resolution to just go with the flow. As I said in today's post on my blog, I tend to give in to making resolutions every year even though I'm not too great at keeping them. But they help me think of where I want to direct my energy for the year, even if they don't all pan out. :)

    I wish you all kinds of great things for 2015! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so beautiful inside and out! That hat looks perfect on you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment!