Thursday, December 18

Little foxes


The two fox scarves for my little nieces are finished! I'm so happy I finished them in time, so I can knit on the Christmas Socks, which will be a Christmas present too.

I hope the pink in it will make them wear it, though I'm more a fan of gender neutral gifts. But I had the yarn stashed for no good reason so this was a good opportunity to knit it up.
Pattern is by La Maison Victor - Pink Yarn is Debbie Bliss Rialto DK in colorway 'Rose' - White yarn is Cascade 220 in colorway 'Natural'.
It's already wrapped up and I drew a little fox on the packaging and splashed some white paint on it. That'll do for kiddies :-)
I wish you all happy holidays!

17 comments:

  1. those are the sweetest!! the packaging is also sort of the best part (or is it just me?) that little fox! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the packaging is actually the flexible cardboard which holds the wrapping paper roll :-D

      Delete
  2. How fun and original- I bet these will be cherished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so adorable! I love them and I'm sure the girls will, too. Who else will have super cute foxy scarves?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brandy. I'm sure they'll like it. Last year I gave them both a handknitted sweater/cardigan. The eldest was really happy but the younger one (back then 23 months) was really sad, I think she expected a toy of stuffed animal :D

      Delete
  4. Those foxes are such cutiepies! I'm sure your nieces will like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Even the packaging is adorable, I'm sure your nieces will love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the packaging is super easy to open too, they'll just have to pull the thread away and it opens ;-)

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful gift. Itself, the wrapping, but oh so much the making, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awh wow they are adorable and the package is so simple and elegant - what a fab gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the scarves so cute and foxy! A great gift to receive :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool presents, and not too girly! Love your wrapping!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment!