Friday, December 5

Gift

About two weeks ago, I won a giveway on BuckalooView. The prize was a print by Kristina Koehler. I chose a beautiful nature print from her Canada series.The gift arrived this week and I was so thrilled to open it. It was beautifully wrapped and there were goodies too: tea and a photo of logs, a sweet card. Since my house isn't finished yet and the time we will live here won't be long anymore (I'm guessing we'll move around the end of next Summer) I'll frame it to hang it in our new home. Until then I carefully wrapped it back into it's package and gave it a safe place until moving day! I've been thinking a lot lately which special place it'll get. Kristina, thank you so much, I promise, when it's framed and hung up I'll take a photo of it and share it with you!

6 comments:

  1. how lucky! glad you were a winner, where will you be moving to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen. We will be moving to a city next to where we live now.

      Delete
  2. Those photos are so lovely and tranquil :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing, Ine! I am so happy you love your print and I hope it will bring you joy for many years once your house is finished and you can hang it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun that you won!
    ...are you building Ine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Camilla. Yes, we're building our own house. Very excited but also much stress :-)

      Delete

I appreciate your comment!