Thursday, November 20

Sock Challenge 3/12 - November































My Chamomile & Honey Socks for the monthly sock challenge are finished! I suffered from second sock...itis badly for this pair. I don't know why because both the yarn and the pattern are lovely! It didn't knit slowly either (only the rows with the cable needle, but that's like 2 out of 8).
But I'm very happy they're finished, up to my numerous other WIP's! Project details can be found here.


(and yes, I'm standing on my coffeetable :) )


10 comments:

  1. standing on the coffee table, what a knitter will do for some photos ;) LOVE the socks immensely, that is my kind of color you know (which I've said before).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful socks! Sometimes second sock syndrome is inevitable, even when the conditions seem perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful!
    Nice job Ine- I would be jumping on my coffee table...Love the color and pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful socks! I have to add this pattern to my favorites because it is so darn pretty and right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They turned out great though - totally worth the second sock itis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you ever heard of knitting two socks simultaneously? I do that ever since I suffered from second sock syndrome.
    I always cast on two, on two sets of DPNs and after a few rows an one soc I switch to the other. Or after a interruption.
    I love the colour with jeans and cactus and coffetable. Perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore these! Also loads of respect for standing on the coffee table. :) Whatever it takes to get a great picture right? Heh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They turned out so beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so beautiful, gorgeous color!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love those!! I missed November, got so busy with my sweater and xmas projects, hoping to have time for a December pair!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment!