Monday, November 17

Scenes & Inspirations






With lots of rainy days here, evenings are filled with blog visits and knitting.

Kristina shared her Colette Moneta dress in beautiful green | I was amazed by the gorgeous Martinmas lanterns from Nicole's children | Milla always hits the nail on the head with her blog posts, this time about life and death. I don't always know what else to comment other than what she already explained so well | Brandy is making her first steeked cardigan, exciting! | Andi's scrap sock yarn blanket is coming along nicely! | We're thinking about stairs in scaffolding wood | I've been pinning lots of embroidery ideas on Pinterest, now looking for the right time to start some projects

10 comments:

  1. ooh, embroidery! I love that but my knitting love always crowds that craft right out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I've bought some embroidery 'gear' a few months ago and still, the knitting goes first!

      Delete
  2. It looks so cozy in your home...candle light is the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, currently I live on an attic, but it's really cozy there thanks to the wood and the candles :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pictures, it looks so cosy in your house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that candle light in the first picture, that looks so nice and comfortable! Your knitting and blog reading evenings sound perfect :) Thanks for linking to my dress post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your space looks so lovely, especially being lit by candlelight. Your embroidery ideas on PInterest are lovely. They make me want to stitch something.
    Thank you for mentioning my blanket. It makes me soooooo happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You're welcome for the link, I love your blog!

      Delete

I appreciate your comment!