Wednesday, October 1

Sock challenge 1/12 - September

P.'s Scotch & Fire Socks are finished. Too bad I don't have a photo of him wearing them, because he wants them for his birthday, which is in October. I insisted to give him something he chooses and that the socks are just a gift, regardless of his birthday. But he didn't want to try them on until his birthday. O...kay then... :-) The naming is his credit by the way.

Anyway, I already casted on a  new pair of socks for the October issue of this challenge, this time in two colors.
Linking up with Buckaloo View.

10 comments:

  1. they're just beautiful <3 Simple is better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely pair they are. Nice rustic cozy feel to them I bet they will be well loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I thought the color was really a "men's" color for socks!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, simple socks. It's so nice that your partner appreciates his hand knitted socks so much! They make a great gift. And I am so excited to join this sock challenge. I'd been thinking of starting one for myself, but having one to join with a good bunch of people will keep me on track much better. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brandy. I'm enjoying the sock challenge too. It's also a good opportunity to buy more yarn ;-)

      Delete
  4. That color is perfect! Sounds like he understands the effort and love that goes into hand knitting something and wants to treat it as special---which is wonderful! Great gift! :)
    Can't wait to see your next socks! Maybe I'll make it a goal to have one of my 12 pairs be a colorwork pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful socks... I love the colour! They will make a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment!