Wednesday, September 24

Yarn along


Knitting: His Scotch & Fire socks and the Finley Pixie hat (by dover and madden). I chose the Finley Pixie hat because I once bought some Debbie Bliss Rialto yarn online and I wanted to try it. It's so soft and lovely to knit with.

Reading: The Plot (The protocols of the elders of Zion) by Will Eisner. I love to read graphic novels and since A contract with God  (also Eisner) was checked out at my local library, I took this one with me. It's about an anti-semetic fictious document, released by the Russian police to let the world believe that the Jewish leaders want to take over the world, somewhere in the beginning of the 19th century. It's very interesting and well written. I did had to look up a few things about the Zionism.

Joining Ginny from Small Things





3 comments:

  1. That hat is a favorite, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty knitting on your needles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there anything better than a child in a pixie hat!? So cute. I'm thinking of knitting this one with one of my hand dyed yarns: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/knit-pixie-bonnet-pattern---baby-bonnet-pattern---hat-pattern---knit-baby-hat-pattern---baby-knitting-pattern

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment!