Monday, September 22

Welcome

...to my new blog.
I must admit that I have a weak spot for calm, white and simple journal-like looking blogs.
The past few months I have tried numerous times previewing my blog with other themes, fonts and colors, but it just didn't do the trick for me.

So today, I moved my blog to another platform. It's maybe not the best thing I could do since I don't know how to move my followers too, but I'm already much more happy with how it looks and feels. And since I'm not so much of a -need more likes and followers , visit me!!- type of girl, I'm just happy that changing the appearance of titles, colors and fonts is a bit more accessible here.


























I exported my whole blog, so if everything works on the internet as it works on my screen here, you still have access to my previous posts.

4 comments:

  1. welcome to your new home :) I like blogger and it's ease of use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love your new "clean" look.
    - easy to read and your images look so lovely in this space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the new space! There must be something in the air this time of year, wanting to move and change. :)

    I've been having some technical troubles since moving my blog (and no time or patience to sit down and figure them out or fix them.) I worried that my content wont be so accessible and easy to find. But they I remembered I'm really not in it for the stats and the beautiful people I've made connections with and really appreciate my posts will still find me. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment!