Friday, May 2

Scenes & Inspirations






I found this lovely blog by Oana Befort,an illustrator painting her world and photographing it in a gorgeous way.

Lately, I've also been inspired by numerous Ravelers and knitted cardigans. I'm still not sure which one to cast on first and I'm interested in trying to knit with linen for the first time. I was thinking about Keynote in linen,  or Empire in wool.

I share the same thoughts on happiness that Milla described.

I've been listening to Mark Knopfler's songs a lot lately. This is one of my favourites.

I've been following LoraZombie for years on Deviantart. Her grungy art is very inpirational and sometimes quite confronting too.

This post by Amanda made me smile. She always captures the daily life with her cute kiddos in such a beautiful way.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, soft photos, I love those flowers with the white :) Beautiful fabric too. The post on happiness really resonated with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have inspired me. Beautiful photos, especially the yarn. :)
    Thank you for the great links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful soft colored photos - love your knitted leaf and the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, calm photos... Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these photos! The colors and feel! <3
    I'm giving linen a try for the first time by knitting the Saco Stripes tank. Did you end up going with the Keynote?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you end up going with the Keynote?

    gclub

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment!