Friday, April 11

Spring-cleaning


Massive clean-up, trip to Ikea, potting some flowers, being sick while on leave during Spring break...
...knitting, sending gifts, visiting a newborn whose birth announcement I drew...
...finding peace in ordinary things, car break-in, honest people bringing back stolen goods to the police departement...
...kind people at the autoglass clinic to repair the damage, nice insurance guy, Tiger balm for my chest...


Thank you, Spring, for the new beginning. My head is clear now.



8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Those leaf-crotchets are the best! There's so much beauty here in this post, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, I adore those leaf coasters! So sorry to hear about the break-in, how awful :( Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Milla, the coasters are actually knitted :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, the car break-in wasn't a nice discovery. I just can't believe that we've got everything back what was stolen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, those leaf pads are darling!
    Sorry to hear about the break-in. But I'm glad you are alright and (hopefully most or all of) your things have been returned. Enjoy the breath of fresh air that is Spring! The light and color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a rough start to the spring! I hope everything goes smoothly from here on out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hang on in there. Despite the break-in, you will bounce back.

    I always love the photographs of your creations. I wish you a great spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry to hear about the break-in, how scary for you.
    Love your spring cleaning images. Those coasters are fantastic

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment!