Monday, March 24

Happiness is handmade




I have lots of sewing projects queued up and finally got my butt behind my sewing machine to start the first: a baby bib. Always nice to give something handmade when a baby is born. A good practice for sewing biaistape in the round by the way. I really need that practice.

At first I thought it was too small, but when yesterday at work I had to help out on the neonatal care unit, I had these little just under 2kg babies to bottle feed on my arm - so sweet- I knew it fitted a newborn baby too.

(Linking up with KCCO)

What are you crafting these Spring days?
x

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm knitting mittens. Spring hasn't quite sprung here yet. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out beautifully! A wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! So many good ideas for baby gifts. <3

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment!