Sunday, February 2

I think I've found my wedding dress



I don't see a reason why it shouldn't pass as my wedding dress. Okay, maybe it's too short for a wedding and maybe I won't marry in Spring or in Summer. But this dress was on sale for only 10€. I found it in a pile of other...white... tees and long tops and...stuff. I shouldn't have gone into the store in the first place - my simplicity goal of 2014 in mind, plus I ignored the fact that I don't need another Spring/Summer dress and bought it. And here I am now, in the midst of a Winter sunshine, taking photos of my new dress. I even had to climb onto my dining table to get that last photo of my knee. You see, whenever I take photos I want the light to be perfect and if I have to climb onto my furniture, because there the light is just perfect, I climb. 
also found these adorable pendants which I'm not sure yet for what I'm going to use them. First I wanted to turn them into some stitchmarkers, but they're quite heavy. So maybe they will someday be added to a zipper of a pouch or project bag.

6 comments:

  1. Simple but elegant. Very pretty
    www.awordofsubstance.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful dress. You should take a picture of the above part too, so we can see how it looks like in total. Why not use it as a wedding dress? I totally want a short dress as my wedding dress, and yours is beautiful :)
    I also love the pendants. I would hang them on a necklace I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, Jade. I updated the post with a new photo. Thank you for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this dress would be stunning for a wedding dress. This dress is the epitome of grace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so beautiful. I think it would be perfect as a wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful. A wedding dress is such a precious thing! I had one for years stashed away as a kind of a joke, and I didn't even end up getting married in it, BUT it was so precious to me and I still have it.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment!