Wednesday, January 29

Scenes & inspirations



While browsing some knitting blogs I stumbled upon Madder's Winter Cozy Uniform.

Piper turned two! I have a niece that's only one week older.

Andi's coasters are supercute and a good idea to use up stash yarn. I love the purple colourway.

I definitely want to try sewing these cosy pajamas when I have kids.

Alicia's Winter view makes me long for snow and mountains even more.

Check out Studio Meez' Beekeepers Quilt.

And last, be sure to check out Milla's latest post and photography.

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love your blog! What a sweet find, thank you for leaving the trail of crumbs ;) And thank you for the shout-out, how kind. Excited to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) Thanks for your sweet comment and for visiting my blog! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment!