Saturday, December 21

Hey baby, mrs. Cold



This Owls sweater by Kate Davies was on my mind for months. Finished it just in time for colder Winter months to come. It fits perfectly after blocking.



Again, it's hard to get the accurate, real life colour of the yarn on photo. It seems like it changes with the light. The yarn is a 100% Peruvian Highland Wool (Cascade 220, Beige 8021).
Lately, I get lots of crafty inspiration from Pinterest, so for 'cosy-pimping' the living room I've made some tealights from mason jars. I used some glue, glitters and hennep cord.


I wish you all warm & happy holidays and like to thank everyone for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comments!

(Title: Mrs. Cold - Kings of Convenience)

3 comments:

  1. Your sweater turned out so beautiful!
    And those candles look so cozy and festive. I have a bunch of left over wax I've been saving to melt down and create new candles but for some reason I never get around to doing it!
    Have a very merry holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's so lovely! It's a beautiful color, accurate or not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. […] my chest size , but I decided to knit the bigger size in stead of the smaller one (I did that to my last project and it really is a tiny bit too small underneath the arms). So I actually saw it coming. But I was […]

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment!